Join TechCrunch for its first 2021 installment of the Ask Me Anything collection, the place TechCrunch interviews consultants and solutions your burning questions on virtual events.
Our first visitor is Xiaoyin Qu, co-founder and CEO of Run The World.
Friday, February 26, 1 p.m. PT
Register right here
Run The World is a one-stop store virtual events platform with a focus on group engagement. TechCrunch has written about Run The World previously. It launched in 2019, with backers like Andreessen Horowitz and Founders Fund, and skyrocketed in reputation when COVID canceled in-person events and created an awesome want for one-on-one connection. Run The World has since grown to 45 workers and has hosted greater than 10,000 events, together with for TechCrunch.
At this AMA, Xiaoyin and TechCrunch will focus on:
- How COVID modified the virtual occasion roadmap
- What virtual events seem like when in-person events come again
- Lessons discovered from managing merchandise at Facebook and Instagram
- What’s subsequent for Run The World
- Audience Q&A
- 1:1 networking utilizing Run The World
Who ought to attend? Event organizers, occasion entrepreneurs, occasion sponsors.
It’s free. Register right here and submit your questions for Xiaoyin.