1. Eating extra fruits and inexperienced veggies(Which I hated) cooked in much less oil and spices and reducing off potato curry from my weight-reduction plan(which I cherished earlier)
2. Controlling the portion of meals that I eat and sustaining a time hole between every meal.
3. Eating wholesome snacks like dry fruits and sprouts relatively than packed meals.
4. Exercising day by day for at the very least 45 minutes it doesn’t matter what.
5. Replacement of varied meals like sugar with jaggery, oil with ghee/pure mustard oil, Packaged meals with nuts and grams.
6. I insisted on lowering sugar and salt consumption in my on a regular basis meal.
7. I have fully gave up refined flour and refined oil.
What was the bottom level for you?
I did not encounter a low level, however the truth that I had unknowingly put myself on the threat of so many ailments, and battled low days is difficult and one thing I might by no means to return to.