Amid the looming concern of the third wave of COVID-19, the Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) has issued a set of new guidelines for the nation’s capital. The newest guidelines state that 100 folks can be allowed within the marriage features/events and theatres will run at 50% capability.
The order additional states that no social, political, and cultural gatherings can be permitted in Delhi. Notably, Delhi was beneath an entire lockdown from April 19, 2021, to May 30, 2021, amid the lethal second wave of the virus.
With the variety of circumstances coming down, authorities within the nationwide capital at the moment are permitting normalcy to seep again in a phased method.
The Delhi Metro can also be all set to quickly function with 100% capability, nonetheless, no standing passengers can be permitted.
Check the new record of guidelines
- Schools will stay closed for college students as much as Class eighth until September 30. However, college students from class ninth and above can be allowed to bodily attend colleges at 50% capability.
- No greater than 50% attendance can be allowed at gatherings within the auditorium or college assemblies and different academic establishments.
- Religious locations might be open however guests will not be allowed to enter.
- Restaurants – as earlier than – will function at 50% capability, following COVID-associated protocols.
- Weekly markets can stay open.
Meanwhile, India, for the fourth consecutive day, reported lower than 30,000 every day new COVID-19 circumstances. India on Wednesday reported 27,176 new COVID-19 circumstances within the final 24 hours taking the nation’s whole tally to 33,316,755, in keeping with the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’s knowledge.
#Note-Author Name – DNA Web Team