Cat lover? We get it. Not solely are cats nice pets, however they’re additionally usually much less worrying to maintain. But in terms of cat pee and poop, pet house owners know that it’s a special story. Not solely is cat pee and poop infamous for his or her scent, however they may also be a well being hazard to you and your loved ones.
Is Cat Pee and Poop Toxic?
Cat urine is extremely concentrated in ammonia even earlier than it crystallizes. As it solidifies, it tends to turn out to be extra dangerous because the focus will get greater. Breathing this in can set off well being issues for individuals similar to runny noses, purple eyes, itchy pores and skin and rashes.
Additionally, airborne allergens aren’t unique to feline fur and pores and skin. They may also be present in pee puddles and pee stains, posing allergy dangers for many individuals. Of course, there’s additionally unhealthy odor, which might simply irritate somebody or put them in a nasty temper.
The apparent technique to keep away from this is by utilizing a cat litter field. But are these at all times efficient?
How to Get Rid of Cat Pee and Poop Smell
Usually, pet house owners use a litter field. A necessity for each indoor cat, litter containers present contained and predetermined places in your kitty to alleviate themselves and “mark” their territory. The drawback is that litter containers aren’t at all times handy and most of the people might not at all times have time to replenish their cat’s litter every month or simply continuously clear the containers.
If this seems like an issue you’re at the moment coping with, attempt the Kitty Poo Club.
Best Litter Box for Cats
An all-in-one answer in your cat’s litter field wants, Kitty Poo Club is a subscription-based service that sends a recyclable litter field to the doorstep each 30 days. Incredibly simple to arrange and use, Kitty Poo Club is a handy answer for pet house owners who don’t need the effort of lugging a field dwelling from the pet retailer, in addition to those that stay in a small area and don’t have room to retailer containers of litter.
Started by Ohio Entrepreneur Chad Kauffman in 2017, Kitty Poo Club gives cat house owners with a “full litter field answer.”
How Does it Work?
Your journey with Kitty Poo Club begins on its website, where you will be asked to answer a few questions about your household and which products you want in your first box. Based on the information you provide, Kitty Poo Club will put together a starter package that includes a litter box, the litter of your choice and optional accessories.
Once you’ve set everything up, Kitty Poo Club will start sending you the items once a month. It’s that easy!
While the litter box is a recyclable box that you can continually use, Kitty Poo Club allows you to fill it with one of five types of cat litter.
- Silica Gel – As Kitty Poo Club’s signature litter, each silica gel bag features beads that are about the size of an average hail pellet, making them incredibly comfortable for your cat’s paws. Like all silica gel products, it’s also a low-maintenance product that absorbs moisture to control liquids and odor.
- Fine-Grained Silica Gel – If your cat prefers a sandier texture, Kitty Poo Club also offers a fine-grain version of their silica gel. This silica gel is also a desiccant, helping effectively dehydrate both urine and feces for up to a month.
- Clumping Clay – If you’re looking for a clay option, then this clumping clay features activated charcoal for additional odor control. While not as low-maintenance as silica gel, a single boxful of clay can last twice as long, making it a great option for those who have more than one cat.
- Soy-based – For those who prefer a plant-based option, this soy-based litter is perfect. Like the clay litter, it requires regular scooping to keep it clean and odor-free.
- Diatomite – Derived from natural sedimentary rock, the diatomite litter is non-clumping and low-tracking. It’s also hypoallergenic and is excellent at controlling odor.
In addition to these excellent litter options, you can also choose to include other cat products in your monthly box such as mats, scoops, toys, cat treats and even a dome to give your cat more privacy. Each box and litter is also affordably priced at $22.99 or $11.99 if you only want the box.
The Kitty Poo Club Difference
While there are countless litter box options available on the market, Kitty Poo Club sets itself apart by providing an all-in-one and eco-friendly solution. In addition to its visually pleasing design, each litter box is made from 89% recycled cardboard and 11% recycled plastic. The Club even provides a link to the Carton Council Website where you can enter your zip code to find out if you live in an area where these cartons can be recycled. The litter choices are also eco-friendly and science-backed in addition to being extremely absorbent in fluids and odor. The wide variety of choices is also perfect for stubborn cats that are picky. Of course, Kitty Poo Club also offers a refund for boxes within the first three weeks of use.
For those who like the convenience of not scooping urine balls every day or running to get a litter box every month, Kitty Poo Club is one of the best litter box options for cats.
Ready to make cat ownership easier? Learn more about Kitty Poo Club by clicking here.
#Note-Author Name –