21.3 C
Pune
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
spot_img

Fire breaks out close to Market Place shopping centre

A FIRE broke out close to in Bolton city centre close to the Market Place shopping centre yesterday night.

The blaze was reported on Bark Street, at a industrial premises reverse Bolton Deaf Society on Tuesday September 14.

Firefighters arrived on the scene at round 6pm to sort out the blaze.

A Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson stated: “At roughly 6pm on Tuesday, 14th September, three hearth engines from Bolton Central and Bolton North stations had been referred to as to a hearth at a industrial property on Bark Street, in Bolton.

“Firefighters carrying respiratory equipment used two hose reels, a constructive strain air flow unit and a gasoline monitor to extinguish the fireplace.

“Fire crews were in attendance for around an hour.”

No accidents have been reported.

#Note-Author Name –

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

465,468FansLike
54,895FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles