The result notification reads “The Selection is basing on the merit of the candidates with reference to the post applied.” It additionally says “The selection is subject to verification of original certificates and acceptance by the respective Recruiting Authority only.”
How to check Punjab postal circle GDS result?
Candidates can comply with the step-by-step directions given under to check and obtain the Punjab postal circle GDS result.
1. Go to the official website of the India Post — appost.in
2. On the homepage click on on the hyperlink which reads “Punjab Circle” beneath Result Released tab
3. It will direct to a brand new web page of the India Post website
4. Type management and F keys, then sort your title or registration quantity
5. If certified, your title can be highlighted on the display screen
The candidates can check their Punjab postal circle GDS result both from the official website or from the direct hyperlink supplied under. Candidates want to pick the Punjab circle beneath the Result launched tab.
Direct hyperlink to obtain Punjab postal circle GDS result