Candidates, who’ve appeared within the examination, can now test their result by the IGNOU official website — http://www.ignou.ac.in/ — by getting into their 9 Digit (Numeric) Enrolment Number within the given field on the result web page.
“The remaining results of Term-End, Assignment, Practical and Project awards is a continuous process and will be declared soon,” mentioned an announcement on the official webpage. .
The IGNOU December TEE examination was performed for the undergraduate, postgraduate and certificates programmes. The December TEE examinations started from February 8, 2021.
The IGNOU June TEE session outcomes for BCom, BSc, BCA, MCA, BA, BDP, MP and MPB had been launched on October 26, 2020.
After downloading the result candidates could have the next info on the web page – scorecard and topic-sensible marks.
Here’s the direct hyperlink for IGNOU TEE December 2020 Result
How to test TEE December Result 2020?
1) Log on to the official IGNOU website – http://www.ignou.ac.in/
2) Click on the “Result” tab, given on the highest navigation of the web page.
3) A brand new web page will seem in your display screen
4) Enter your 9-digit enrollment quantity.
5) December TEE 2020 outcomes will probably be displayed on the display screen. View and download your result for future use.