IBPS Clerk Mains Exam is the final stage of the recruitment course of for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020-21. The choice will likely be made on the premise of the marks scored in at present’s examination. You can examine the detailed IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2020-21. Read this text to know the general problem stage, part-clever problem stage, weightage of subjects for the IBPS Clerk Mains 2020-21 Exam.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2020-21 Major Highlights
The important highlights of at present’s IBPS Clerk 2020-21 Exam are given under.
- The general problem stage of the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam was “Moderate to Difficult”.
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude questions had been of “Moderate to Difficult” stage.
- The General English part was Moderate & doable comparatively.
- The Quantitative Aptitude part was time-consuming on account of calculation issues.
- General Awareness/ Financial Awareness questions had been majorly based mostly on the present affairs of the final 6 months.
Section Wise IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis
Now that you’re effectively conscious of the general examination evaluation of the IBPS Clerk 2020-21 examination, allow us to now perceive the IBPS Clerk Mains Detailed Exam Analysis 2020-21.
1. General English
2. Quantitative Aptitude (Moderate to Difficult)
IBPS Clerk M
3. Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
4. General Awareness/ Financial Awareness
This part had questions from present affairs of the final 4-5 months based mostly on funds & extra. However, some static questions had been additionally requested on this part based mostly on RBI and so on.
Read the detailed examination evaluation of the IBPS Clerk Mains 2020-21 Exam at Gradeup to know the anticipated cutoff scores and good makes an attempt as effectively.